Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
The Gara Clinic advises and treats when it comes to oral and maxillofacial surgery.
These various surgeries can be performed under local anesthesia, general anesthesia or sedation.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery (also known as “oral and maxillofacial surgery”) is the medical area that deals with surgeries in the oral cavity, jaws and face. As part of oral and maxillofacial surgery, a wide range of dental treatments and surgeries are performed using the most advanced methods in the oral cavity. The surgeries are performed under anesthesia, local anesthesia and even general anesthesia. In special cases the surgeries are performed closely and in collaboration with doctors with other expertise such as an anesthesiologist or ENT doctor.
For the accuracy of the diagnosis, the doctor uses imaging (CT scans, ultrasounds) that enable to have a complete and more accurate picture of the condition and recommend the optimal treatment. At Gara Clinic you can do a CT scan on the spot and receive the professional, reliable and experienced service of our team of doctors.
At Gara Clinic, the center for dental implants and oral rehabilitation, surgical surgeries can be performed under general anesthesia. Gara Clinic is licensed by the Ministry of Health to perform dental treatments under general anesthesia. An operating room and a recovery room are available to our patients.
Surgeries under general anesthesia are performed under the supervision and guidance of a skilled anesthesiologist, including the operating room nurses and a dentist who specializes in dental treatment under general anesthesia. If necessary, specialist doctors from various fields accompany the treatment. Dental treatments under general anesthesia are performed only after a comprehensive clinical examination, which also includes an X-ray, general blood tests and an ECG examination. The attending physician and the anesthesiologist come and work together.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery includes clinical treatments (ambulatory) as well as major surgeries in the head and face area. The surgeries included in this area:
- Tooth extraction
- Extraction of trapped or stuck wisdom teeth
- Tooth extraction for medically complex patients
- Bone graft
- Sinus lift
- Pre-rehabilitation surgery
- Dental implants
- Treatment of dental bruises
- Treatment of trapped teeth
- Dental treatments under general anesthesia
- Extension for the upper jaw
- Resection of benign and malignant tumors
- Removal of cysts in the oral cavity and jaws
The Clinics staff:
• Dr. Gara Nashat (D.M.D, M.Sc)-Medical Director of Dental Implants and Complex Oral Rehabilitation
• Dr. Gara Khawla (M.D.)-Director of the Women’s Clinic, Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Director of the Aesthetics Department
• Dr. Gara Muhammad (D.M.D)-handles surgical treatments and complex oral rehabilitation
• Dr. Haimovich Felicia Andrea (D.M.D)-deals with oral rehabilitation and dental aesthetics
• Dr. Kovlybker Peretz Ginny (D.M.D)-handles general dentistry, oral rehabilitation and dental aesthetics
• Dr. Gringauz Michael (M.D) Specialists in general anesthesia
• Mr. Yaffim Babev-Dental Artistry Technician, Director of the Digital Lab
• Ms. Moshe Ayala-medic
• Mrs. Dana Pinto-medic
• Ms. Juliette Jidai-Operating Room Assistant
• Ms. Chernyshev Vika-Operating room assistant
• Ms. Khorshova Vicky-Assistant
• Ms. Zaritzky Maayan-Assistant and Medical Secretary
• Ms. Bata Sherry-Assistant
• Mrs. Tresula Alexandra-Assistant
• Ms. Diamond Abed-Administrative Manager of the Jaffa Branch
• Ms. Kochi Yemin-Administrative Manager of the Rehovot Branch
• Ms. Smolnikov Yulia-Secretary
• Ms. Celine Iuty-Secretary
The Gara Clinic team resides with a team of experienced, professional and reputable doctors who ensure accurate and professional treatments, along with a personal approach and immediate and personal response to each patient.
We invite you to a free consultation.Contact us to schedule an appointment.